This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a 5'7" right handed setter, and I have been playing volleyball for five years. I attend Parish Episcopal School in Dallas, Texas. I was the starting setter and elected captain for my high school team both my freshman and sophomore years, and I have been a setter my entire volleyball career. My favorite thing to do in my free time is spend time with my family and hang out with my friends. I am involved in many leadership programs within my school, and I complete over 45 hours of community service a year.
School Volleyball Achievements
- 2016 team captain as a freshman
- 2016 starting setter as a freshman
- 2016 TAPPS 6A All-District Honorable Mention as a freshman
- 2017 team captain as a sophomore
- 2017 starting setter as a sophomore
- 2017 top 20 in DFW for aces as a sophomore
- 2017 #1 in DFW for assists/sets as a sophomore
- 2017 Ranked #10 nationally by max preps for assists/set as a sophomore
- 2017 2nd Team All District as a sophomore
Club Volleyball Achievements
- 2014 Team Captain playing up as a 13
- 2015 Team Captain playing up as a 14
- 2016 Team Captain playing up as a 15
- 2016 3rd Place at Pacific Northwest Qualifier
- 2016 Qualified for Nationals at the Pacific Northwest Qualifier
I am a part of the Leadership Institute at Parish Episcopal, and it is something I am very passionate about. The Leadership Institute is a four year program full of course classes, workshops, and meetings with mentors. I have also been a part of the Captain's Leadership Program my freshman and sophomore year, in which you have to be elected by a coach to participate in. This program has taught me how to push myself and develop my skills as a leader in order to positively impact my team.
I used to play select soccer and danced very competitively for 8 years. My soccer team was ranked #5 in Dallas, and we competed in Division 1- Lake Highlands Girls Classic League.